Monday, 13 November 2006

The Beginning

Last time I collected a 40k force (Waaagh! Robobeard) I kept a diary with photos to chronicle my progress. I thought I'd do the same for this squat army so I could record the evolution of the army from its hunble origins to its full tournament-pounding majesty.



Here it is in its early stages. It's not the very beginning as I already have most of the models, and they have seen battle before. But I find that with every army I collect they only get off the ground after many false starts. My squats have now reached the critical mass of interest and effort that will push them forward into being a proper tabletop army.

The pic's of some gnarly half-stripped Ironclaw squats. I found them in the garage in a jar having started nitromorsing them about 4 years ago. They should clean up nicely despite the complete state they're in. I think this picture nicely sums up the state the entire army is in at the moment.

Labels:

Posted by Curis at 9:32 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Type your mouthwords here.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Battle Barge
EATATAU!!!
Gone to Ground
Dork Tower
Servants of the Imperium
Turn Signals

Other People

Bell of Lost Souls Alliance, Warhammer Blog Network

The FtW Blogger Group

Epic UK

Miniature Mentor



Botch the Crab
Drop Pod
Jeff Wilhelm
Mephiston's
Pink Tyranids


Project Change - Curis' Tzeentch Collection

The Infamous Cheese Falcon

Epic Dark Angels - Not all that angled