Sunday, 21 January 2007

Enter Sandman

I've been hunting round for some textured spray do I can dirty up my Termite before painting it. Caro and I went to an art shop in Lincoln, where a very helpul shop assistant told us they didn't stock any, but recommended this stuff -



I've not had a go with it yet, but it will provide a much finer texture than GW's Ruffcoat, and not mongle up my models with a really harsh and blotchy finish. It'll also be great to texture up the tracks and bottoms of all my tanks and look like like mud, and not like they've driven through a cereal factory (cf. this tank).

Labels:

Posted by Curis at 12:13 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Type your mouthwords here.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Battle Barge
EATATAU!!!
Gone to Ground
Dork Tower
Servants of the Imperium
Turn Signals

Other People

Bell of Lost Souls Alliance, Warhammer Blog Network

The FtW Blogger Group

Epic UK

Miniature Mentor



Botch the Crab
Drop Pod
Jeff Wilhelm
Mephiston's
Pink Tyranids