Sunday, 14 January 2007

Part of the plan

I discarded my earlier attempt at a Termite, as it was too, well, crap. I've spent the evening with a soldering iron and plasticard bashing this model out instead, which I think you'll agree, fits far better with the established Imperial stylings of my army. I need to finesse the tracking sections, and work out how to give it a nice earthy feel. I'd like to try giving it a coat of Ruffkoat (or whatever GW call it), but I've heard it's insanely temperamental and faffly. I need to make it feel like it's been tunneling under the earth, and not just rolled off the production line.



If my life was a comic book, I've retconned yesterday's attempt as a proof-of-concept. Or perhaps this the Termite built by my Earth-2 self.

Labels:

Posted by Curis at 11:17 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Type your mouthwords here.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Battle Barge
EATATAU!!!
Gone to Ground
Dork Tower
Servants of the Imperium
Turn Signals

Other People

Bell of Lost Souls Alliance, Warhammer Blog Network

The FtW Blogger Group

Epic UK

Miniature Mentor



Botch the Crab
Drop Pod
Jeff Wilhelm
Mephiston's
Pink Tyranids