Monday, 19 March 2007

Bark

I've decided to base up my Exo-Armoured Hearthguard with bark too. This gives them a lot more battlefield presence, and means they don't look sillyily small in base-to-base.



I'm really enjoying painting the Red Scorpions Captain at the moment. I want to paint a squad to go with him and then play Space Hulk...

In all their games so far the Hearthguard have been used as power-armoured Grey Knights. This has surprised a lot of people as when I say they count as Grey Knights they automatically assume Terminators and not power-armoured. The 40mm bases I've put them on now allow them to be fielded as Terminators, and will also help them spread out further when they deep strike, even if I field them as only power-armoured. A little cheeky, but the models look far too cramped on 25mm anyway...

Labels:

Posted by Curis at 5:53 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Type your mouthwords here.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Battle Barge
EATATAU!!!
Gone to Ground
Dork Tower
Servants of the Imperium
Turn Signals

Other People

Bell of Lost Souls Alliance, Warhammer Blog Network

The FtW Blogger Group

Epic UK

Miniature Mentor



Botch the Crab
Drop Pod
Jeff Wilhelm
Mephiston's
Pink Tyranids