Saturday, 10 March 2007

Waltzing back

Argh! Over a month! Where have I been? Time to get things back on track.

First off, I've been giving attention to my Khador force, and even took them to a tournament, and won best of faction huzzah.



After that died down a little, I finally succumbed to Flames of War, and kicked off a British force. Lovely Churchills.



But now some tournaments are starting to loom for my squat forces, and I want to bulk them out to 1850pts. So I ventured over to eBay to get these high gloss monstrosities.



Thought I'd better share them before they get dunked in brake fluid over the weekend.

Labels: , ,

Posted by Curis at 12:04 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Type your mouthwords here.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Battle Barge
EATATAU!!!
Gone to Ground
Dork Tower
Servants of the Imperium
Turn Signals

Other People

Bell of Lost Souls Alliance, Warhammer Blog Network

The FtW Blogger Group

Epic UK

Miniature Mentor



Botch the Crab
Drop Pod
Jeff Wilhelm
Mephiston's
Pink Tyranids