Tuesday, 11 November 2008

Sharks in custard

My Fighta Bomba Swadron has swelled to six strong.

Now four times more deadly.

Originally my list featured two 3-strong swadronz, until it was suggested I merged them. Both swadronz went after the tended to pick on the same unit anyway, so I'm losing little in the way of flexibility. They take only half as much flak now.

There's maybe a tad too much red on some of these. I use the red to cover the areas I've messed up the yellow on. Sometimes it just starts over-powering the model. But rather than obsess over repainting bits, I'll just call them finished and aim to not repeat the mistake on the next batch of models.

Labels:

Posted by Curis at 10:41 pm

2 Comments:

At Friday, 14 November 2008 at 10:09:00 GMT , Anonymous Rob said...

Hmm. I think I need some Firestorms quickly...

 
At Tuesday, 18 November 2008 at 15:05:00 GMT , Blogger Chris said...

And you could really use those Titans you were going to put in to bulk up to 3000 points...

 

Post a Comment

Type your mouthwords here.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Battle Barge
EATATAU!!!
Gone to Ground
Dork Tower
Servants of the Imperium
Turn Signals

Other People

Bell of Lost Souls Alliance, Warhammer Blog Network

The FtW Blogger Group

Epic UK

Miniature Mentor



Botch the Crab
Drop Pod
Jeff Wilhelm
Mephiston's
Pink Tyranids