Friday, 19 December 2008

Just like cigarette snow

In the New Year I'll be working on my Epic Squats, who can fight my Epic Bad Moonz (who WILL have 3000 points finished by Christmas). And when both forces are done, they can fight each other on my own matching gaming board - representing the Squat home world of Golgotha.

So, Matt came round last week and together we spent the day building some terrain. Amongst it all, I carved a rocky hill out of some polystryrene, and used it as a test piece for my Golgotha board.

There is a green hill far away.

I've painted it to match the bases of the few Squat test models I've done so far. A dark green/grey, with dead vegetation and a light dusting of snow. It's following a little research in Ork and Squat Warlords that says the Squat home worlds are grey. I took that literally, and made it a little more (space) dwarven by making it mountainous and snowy.

Outside a city wall.

These were both taken with my shiny brand new camera my awesome ladyfriend got me as an early Christmas present. I'm still getting the hang of it, but it's got a huge touchscreen on the back which lets me do all sorts of clever things like change the focal point or scroll through. No more fiddly buttons.

Red ones go faster.

Labels:

Posted by Curis at 1:00 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Type your mouthwords here.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Battle Barge
EATATAU!!!
Gone to Ground
Dork Tower
Servants of the Imperium
Turn Signals

Other People

Bell of Lost Souls Alliance, Warhammer Blog Network

The FtW Blogger Group

Epic UK

Miniature Mentor



Botch the Crab
Drop Pod
Jeff Wilhelm
Mephiston's
Pink Tyranids