Saturday, 20 December 2008

Ninjabread Christmas

Wishing you an HMVy Christmas.
Here at Ninjabread Towers we're choosing Christmas decorations that complement the site. That means a tiny 2ft tree in black and hot pink.

Damn fiddly to photograph, but such a festive outpouring of style and taste needs to be shared with the world. And no-one that visits my flat knows I do this site. So that leaves you, the web-savvy leadheads.

Also, marvel at the 16:9 ratio my camera takes its photos in. I feel like I'm living my life in a fantastically cinematic fashion with all this widescreen malarkey. Before long this site will be directed by Michael Bay and feature lots of things blowing up in slow-motion. The quality of the writing will, however, remain unchanged.

Now to write another slightly-drunked paragraph so there isn't a gap beside this wonderful left-floated picture of me tree. La la la.

Labels:

Posted by Curis at 2:13 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Type your mouthwords here.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Battle Barge
EATATAU!!!
Gone to Ground
Dork Tower
Servants of the Imperium
Turn Signals

Other People

Bell of Lost Souls Alliance, Warhammer Blog Network

The FtW Blogger Group

Epic UK

Miniature Mentor



Botch the Crab
Drop Pod
Jeff Wilhelm
Mephiston's
Pink Tyranids