Friday, 20 November 2009

Classic Lord of Change - Project Change IX

The ninth update for Project Change. That means something a bit special. A classic first generation Lord of Change - the Greater Daemon of Tzeentch.

Lord of Ch-ch-changes



He's mounted on a 40mm round base, but I've also made him a special 50mm square base with a circle cut out which he slots snugly inside should I ever want to use him for games of Warhammer Fantasy.

All your base



Lord of Ch-ch-changes



Seeing this now brings home a little how plain my basing scheme is. I need something to jazz it up a little. And maybe rework the grass.

Working through Citadel 1991 Catalogue 2 it turns out there are a colossal 36 different combinations of the first Lords of Change - (6 heads x 3 bodies x 2 tails x 1 wings = 36). I am considering collecting and assembling them all. Though collecting just six to showcase each of the different heads may be enough. I shall enjoy agonising over it for a few months.

Labels: , ,

Posted by Curis at 9:09 am

2 Comments:

At Friday, 20 November 2009 at 09:31:00 GMT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that square base magnetised? If not, you might want to consider doing so otherwise it's going to fall off every time you move the model.

 
At Monday, 30 November 2009 at 21:17:00 GMT , Anonymous Curis said...

It's a nice tight fit. And, I'm scared that if I magnetise it I'll snap the model off the base when I come to remove separate them.

 

Post a Comment

Type your mouthwords here.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Battle Barge
EATATAU!!!
Gone to Ground
Dork Tower
Servants of the Imperium
Turn Signals

Other People

Bell of Lost Souls Alliance, Warhammer Blog Network

The FtW Blogger Group

Epic UK

Miniature Mentor



Botch the Crab
Drop Pod
Jeff Wilhelm
Mephiston's
Pink Tyranids