Sunday, 8 November 2009

Legio Ignatum on Ice?

I've just bought my ticket to the Epic UK Grand Tournament. I'll be taking my 'Dark Angels' (fuller explanation on the inverted commas later) with the support of a Legio Igantum Reaver Titan.

Legio Ignatum on Ice



Legio Ignatum - also known as the Fire Wasps - have a very distinct colour scheme. I based mine around the Reaver Titan shown in the Epic Armageddon rulebook in fact as I sound it so striking. But I painted it before I decided the Dark Angels army it supports will be based with a snow theme. So I have a big fiery Titan ridiculously contrasting ridiculously with its own base. Oh dear.

I'm very tempted to switch it for another Titan painted in an arctic camo scheme.

Oh, and that thing on the base is a snow-covered tree. It just looks weird in the photo.

Labels: , ,

Posted by Curis at 2:37 am

2 Comments:

At Monday, 9 November 2009 at 09:46:00 GMT , Anonymous Ryan/MoK said...

Cool stuff Curis: can't make this tournament but the fact I'm missing out on seeing some of your stuff painted in the flesh is a bit of a damp squab for me!
Good luck and let us know how you get on,
R>

 
At Monday, 9 November 2009 at 23:40:00 GMT , Anonymous Curis said...

I'll be making a few more next year. It'll be good to see you in real life.

 

Post a Comment

Type your mouthwords here.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Battle Barge
EATATAU!!!
Gone to Ground
Dork Tower
Servants of the Imperium
Turn Signals

Other People

Bell of Lost Souls Alliance, Warhammer Blog Network

The FtW Blogger Group

Epic UK

Miniature Mentor



Botch the Crab
Drop Pod
Jeff Wilhelm
Mephiston's
Pink Tyranids