Monday, 2 November 2009

Project Change VII

And this morning, it's something that isn't a Tzeentch demon to add to the project file. I present, Bowie Inconstatine - Champion of Tzeentch.

Am I freaking you out Bret?



Champion of Tzeentch! Yes, he has been blessed with the Hand of Tzeentch and Bird's Feet. They're blatantly on the miniature, and some others like Withering Gaze are difficult to model, and I'm a stickler for wysiwyg. I did his armour (which may or may not be Chaos Armour at this point) in the classic Tzeentchian blue and gold scheme, that's really come to the fore as the Thousand Sons developed their Egyptian vibe.

And because I'm super awesome cool, I've also transliterated his name into the Dark Tongue's phonetic Runes with the help of the language section in The Lost and the Damned.

Inconstantine Bowie in Dark Tongue phonetic runes



Not too sure about the runes for e and i, so I may change that. And I might kern some of the letters too. There wasn't a typographical notes about kerning in the book. I don't think you can kern runes. I think more research is in order.

Labels: , ,

Posted by Curis at 9:09 am

1 Comments:

At Friday, 9 April 2010 at 04:21:00 BST , Blogger Hungry Ghosts said...

Awesome Tzeentch painting. And you taught me a new word. Kern. Sounds like the way a local here (Chicago) would pronounce the name of the Blood God.

 

Post a Comment

Type your mouthwords here.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Battle Barge
EATATAU!!!
Gone to Ground
Dork Tower
Servants of the Imperium
Turn Signals

Other People

Bell of Lost Souls Alliance, Warhammer Blog Network

The FtW Blogger Group

Epic UK

Miniature Mentor



Botch the Crab
Drop Pod
Jeff Wilhelm
Mephiston's
Pink Tyranids