Tuesday, 9 February 2010

G2 Blue Horror of Tzeentch - Project Change XVIII

Another smiley-happy Trish Morrison Blue Horror of Tzeentch (far left). Now I have two so I can split a G2 Pink Horror in half in games and have everything I need to represent it. This pleases me.

G2 Horrors of Tzeentch

This model is a particular favourite of mine as I got it way back in 1997 when Gorkamorka was released. I'd ordered my Gorkamorka boxed set from Mail Order, and as a treat they threw in this very Horror with a note something along the lines of, "This is coming out soon, have it for free". I painted him up even before I did my Gorkamorka mobs and used him as a sidekick for my Warhammer Quest barbarian hero - Pugnax the Pugnacious.

I'm trying a colder blue at the moment, as until now my models have had mostly warm schemes. I would like to do something more with the orange than just the eyes, so I tried the daemon-jewelery in a copper, but it didn't work. And it puzzles me why they wear jewelery. Where does it come from? Did Trish simply sculpt it on in order to hide the rough bits of the sculpt?

And, I'm off travelling again, this time to Lahndahn (big-ben-red-bus). Ninjabread 20, rather than being postponed to the weekend just gone will just be pushed back a whole week to this coming Space-Friday. Sorry. If it makes you feel better have this dumb joke only historical wargamers will ever appreciate.

Bad cataphracts pun

Labels: , ,

Posted by Curis at 10:54 pm

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, 10 February 2010 at 06:27:00 GMT , Anonymous Durandal said...

As an avid military history scholar, I find this absolutely hilarious! More historical jokes!

 
At Friday, 12 February 2010 at 20:54:00 GMT , Blogger Von said...

I got it and my hystericals experience amounts to one game of Flames of War. Your perspective may need shifting...

 

Post a Comment

Type your mouthwords here.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Battle Barge
EATATAU!!!
Gone to Ground
Dork Tower
Servants of the Imperium
Turn Signals

Other People

Bell of Lost Souls Alliance, Warhammer Blog Network

The FtW Blogger Group

Epic UK

Miniature Mentor



Botch the Crab
Drop Pod
Jeff Wilhelm
Mephiston's
Pink Tyranids