Wednesday, 24 March 2010

Ninjabread Comic 24b - More Munting Minotaurs

I present part two of this week's strip. I do quite like this new shorter format for doing things, which brother gaming comic Gone to Ground has been toying with too. I feel I must paste all three parts together, but I have yet to work out a way that'd do that without messing up the archives.

And, here's what I think happens when Van Gogh collides with the world of DC Comics. Specifically the original Jay Garrick Flash, who as you all know gained the power of super speed by inhaling hard water vapours.

Van Gogh Jay Garrick.

Posted by Curis at 12:50 pm

1 Comments:

At Thursday, 25 March 2010 at 09:29:00 GMT , Blogger Guillem Bayarri said...

You're damn right about the minotaurs... And about the munter friends. I'm one of those, sigh.

 

Post a Comment

Type your mouthwords here.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Battle Barge
EATATAU!!!
Gone to Ground
Dork Tower
Servants of the Imperium
Turn Signals

Other People

Bell of Lost Souls Alliance, Warhammer Blog Network

The FtW Blogger Group

Epic UK

Miniature Mentor



Botch the Crab
Drop Pod
Jeff Wilhelm
Mephiston's
Pink Tyranids